LET THE WORK WE DO BE THE GREAT TO THE MACHINE THAT DRIVE GOOD INTO THE WORLD
Why Rotary? Why Rotaract? Why Interact?
Members of the Rotary, Rotaract and Interact Clubs around the Planet are in excellent Public-Private-CSO Coalition (because the members are from all sectors of Society) and for Rotarian’s CREDO is to promote Social, Economic and Environmental Responsibility. And the Better Future for all of us! We are sure that Rotary/Rotaract/Interact MUST BE the GLOBAL EXAMPLE for New Models of Partnership we are promoting thru the Danube for Peace Platform, the best SPACE and PLACE for Education, Exchange and Recruitment for both Movements.
We will include in the Danube for Peace Rotarians, Students (High School and University, 14-24 years), their Professors, Mentors and Trainers. We are inviting Interactors and Rotaractors around the Globe to join us in the Building a New Educational Process of Innovative and Permanent Exchange of Experience, Knowledge and Skills necessary to create a consensus of joint promotion of the most important elements for Active Global Citizenship related with Digital, Information, Media and Peace Literacy. We are inviting you to work TOGETHER in:
- Cultivating New Generation of Educators;
- Point as the focus of New Education: Traditional, Cultural and Natural Heritage of every Country;
- Wakeup Interest, Promote and Motivate the development of the Responsible and Sustainable Citizenship Educational Cooperation;
- Create Platform for New Models of Digital Pedagogy and Education, Creative Tourism for Peace, Green and BioTechnologies, Alternative and Renewable Sources of Energy, Life Long Learning…
- Building the Partnership to be a tool for Participatory Society, Inclusion, Reconciliation and Peace…
Since 2014, Media Education Centre through the Danube for Peace Project use film and all media to document best practices inside of schools and out – with a special emphasis on the ways that today’s gadgets and applications are used by young people to produce digital media, collaborate, and more actively engage in social and civic life:
- Digital, Information and Media Models for Educational Revolution
- Traveling, Source for Cultural Discovery of the Danube River Region, Europe and the World
- Information Literacy Workshop for Peace, Global Citizenship Education, Intercultural and Interfaith Dialogue
- Learning about Heritage, Environment, Sustainable Development, Human Rights in one Open Educational Space: Interactive, Innovative and Inclusive Traveling Classroom