Media Education Centre
Building Global Citizenship
Public Relation Internship
Application, First Step, find HERE!
We are developing “Building Global Citizenship” activities and the possibility for faster implementation of the main issues of the UN Agenda 2030 about Sustainable Development Goals. We want to be the Global Skills and Knowledge Platform and excellent source for the SDG 4.7: by 2030 ensure all learners acquire knowledge and skills needed to promote sustainable development, including among others through education for sustainable development and sustainable lifestyles, human rights, gender equality, promotion of a culture of peace and non-violence, global citizenship, and appreciation of cultural diversity and of culture’s contribution to sustainable development.
The public relations intern would assist the MEC public relations team and would report on a daily/weekly/monthly basis to ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote life-long learning opportunities for all.
• Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
• Interact with project actors to carry out participant’s requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring activities and managing promotional activities
• Coordinate with news media and social networks in development of appropriate news stories
• Maintain up-to-date stakeholders and prospect records
• Excellent communication skills (in English) and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
• Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
• An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
How to Apply
Before you apply please note:
15 part-time positions. All positions are virtual and unpaid!
Start date: March 15th 2018
End date: August 31st 2018