For years ago, we started to create a strategic partnership with our partners in Germany, Austria, Slovenia, Croatia and Serbia with the idea to prepare a permanent project in connection with Danube River and to support the creation of the new generation of young travellers with a different approach to travel. After many meetings with potential partners in summer 2015 we had our pilot Danube Peace Boat E.U.R.O.P.E. Project to test basic elements of the Project, new Possibilities for Future Development and sustainability of the creative, interactive, online and innovative Modules:
- Cultivating New Generation of Travellers
- Traveling Classroom for Traditional, Cultural and Natural Heritage
- Wakeup Interest and Motivation for development of the Responsible and Sustainable Tourism
- Create Platform for Promotion of Creative Tourism, Green and Bio Technologies, Alternative and Renewable Sources of Energy
- Travelling like a tool for Promotion Inclusion, Reconciliation and Peace, Intercultural and Interfaith Dialogue and Understanding.
Cultivate New Generation ready to combine Tolerance, Knowledge and Skills about Cultural, Historical, Traditional and Environmental Heritage in Different Media outcomes with content same good for motivation, wake up vocation, education and travelling workshop presentation. Our focus is to find a solution to support:
- Inclusive and sustainable economic growth
- Social inclusiveness, employment and poverty reduction
- Resource efficiency, environmental protection and climate change
- Cultural values, diversity and heritage
- Mutual understanding, peace and security
During the Implementation in all our Workshops, the participants will have support (information, brainstorming, education and training) to recognize, invent and create different media together, a sort of travelling diary about their experience! They will start with storytelling and synopsis and will continue with scenario and storyboard… our educator and trainer will help them in finalization of their projects, production, post-production and final presentation (off-line and on-line) of their different media outcomes: short films and animations, TV and Radio reports, photo-drawing galleries and slideshows and textual reports.